1) The Szliard Petition
(July 17, 1945)
2) The Russell /Einstein Manifesto
(July 7, 1955)
3) The Pugwash Conferences on Science & World Affairs
4) Student Pugwash/Rotblat Society
5) Joseph Rotblat's 1999 Speech to
Student Pugwash, "Science and Humanity and the Turn of the Millennium"
6) 2020 Article from Science Magazine about impact of radiation.
7) allthingsnuclear.org - nuclear focused blog
of the Union of Concerned Scientists with up to date commentary on the issue,
8) The Union of Concerned Scientists - devoted webpage to things nuclear.
9) Bulletin of Atomic Scientists - Statement on the bombings of Hiroshima & Nagasaki on the 75th anniversary (many other resources as well)
1) The Marshall Islands Case at the International Court of Justice (2016)
2) The Advisory Opinion on the Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear Weapons (1996).
*see also videos here
3) Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (2021)
4) Statements of various UN member states on their posture towards the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (2017)
5) Al Jazeera Video on the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
6) Reaching Critical Will (A Disarmament Program of the Women's International League of Peace & Freedom). Many resources on the International Law regime concerning nuclear weapons.
7) Lawyers Committee on Nuclear Policy